-When is my Garbage and Recycling day?

2021 Waste, Recycling and Yard Waste Calendar

I am new to Dauphin, is there a welcome package available for new residents?

Yes, the Dauphin Friendship Centre (DFC) is in charge of this program but you can still come to City Hall and fill out a registration form. The package includes coupons and other gifts to help you become familiar with Dauphin.

-What do I need to know about my utilities?

New Resident’s Billing Pamphlet

-What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept cash, debit and cheques at City Hall.

-How do i sign up for a green bin?

Green Bin Signup

-Who maintains the trees on the boulevard in front of my house?

Dauphin Recreation Services (DRS) maintains all boulevard trees. If you have hanging branches or branches on the ground from the boulevard trees, please contact DRS at 204-622-3150 or https://dauphinrec.com/

-What are the Dump Hours?


Where can I take my recycling?

There are large blue bins located on 1st Ave SE (across from the Rotary Arena) for recycling, click here to see a map. Items such as batteries, electronics and paint cans can be taken to the OSS Recycling Depot located on Industrial Road. Questions can be directed to Ottenbreit Sanitation Services at 204-638-9130.

– Where can I pay for my parking ticket?

Parking tickets issued by the City of Dauphin By Law Enforcement Officer can be paid at City Hall.

-Who are the local marriage commissioners and how do I get a marriage license?

A list of local marriage commissioners can be found on the Vital statistics webpage along with the steps of how to get a marriage license.

-How do I get a handicap parking pass?

Forms are available at City Hall and the Parkland Regional Health Centre. After the form is filled out it you will need to take it to your doctor for approval.

– Who do I call about burnt out street lights?

To report a burnt out street light please follow the link to the Manitoba Hydro Street report page.  Manitoba Hydro also offers a recycle my refrigerator program for fridges and freezers over 15 years old.